Up on a ferris wheel

dream a little dream come true

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

I am an efficient shopper.

I know which shops carry things I like and would go mostly to those shops to browse. There are about 5 brands I would look at.

Once in the shop, I would scan through all the clothes and collect everything I fancy to try in the fitting room. Sometimes, nothing catches my eyes. The most I would try is about 4 items.

I make quick decisions about buying too.

Sounds like making impulse purchases huh.

Can't stand combing almost every shop, trying loads and hesitating whether to buy or not for the longest time.

1 Comments:

At 4:10 am, Blogger dogbone said...

oh hey! good to see you up and about again. :) well, in the past 5 months anyway. you back to bloggin, then?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home