Up on a ferris wheel

dream a little dream come true

Friday, December 26, 2008

I had a sumptuous classic Christmas feast complete with turkey, chicken, all sorts of ham and desserts. I wish I can eat the same again tomorrow..

Chinese New Year is another ocassion for me to indulge in all the delicious stuff.

*******

I don't feel like blogging anymore. I guess I am not keen in keeping a sort of diary which has no audience.

*********

Yvonne Lim Xiang Ping.. She's got super beautiful translucent skin I adore.

*****

I didn't know that it's not that expensive to go for slimming treatments. I just received my DBS Women's CArd or something. $900 for 32 slimming sessions at Marie France. I might go for it. I will never regain my pre-pregnancy weight without extra help. It's been 21 months since giving birth and I am still at 55 or 56kg.. Still wearing Large size for a bottom. Though my friends are all surprised at my weight and clothes size. I don't appear so. It's the way I dress I guess. I wear lotsa dresses and skirts.

1 Comments:

At 12:49 am, Blogger Tempest Blue said...

you should go back to OD. Easier to pick up an audience there! Here in blogspot if you don't tell anyone your blog it will just remain empty.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home