Up on a ferris wheel

dream a little dream come true

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I am a fan of the show Little Nonya. I get less rational when I am engrossed in drama serials.

I now loathe Apple Hong and one of the girls whose name I still do not know despite her starring in a number of shows. She's the one with the name Zhen Zhu in the show. I get so mad seeing them because they are portraying evil characters. Don't tell me that the fact that they get me mad shows that they have acted well and so succeeded. I don't buy that. WEll, I just said that I am less rational when it comes to my feelings towards actors and actresses.

I now have much much more favourable opinion of actors and actresses I never liked before!! They are Ou Xuan, Joanne Peh, Qi Yu Wu and Dai something. Sorry. STill don't know his name. He's from China acting as a Japanese in the show. I like the romance bits that are crafted in this show. Quite original. My words do not do them justice. My limited language ability does not enable me to word my thoughts all that well. :(

Anyway, I wish there were a man that love me so much too.

Somehow, I tend to censor what I write here. I am afraid that the contents will be read by the wrong parties and get myself into real hot soup.

My wish --- my husband to be someone I can communicate with. I wish he will treat me better so that it will be easier to love him.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I am dying to move house. STaying with my mother-in-law and all since marriage. I can't stand it anymore.

Those new houses are build to order sort. I have to wait for more than two years if I apply for one of those new houses. Darn. Can I put up with everything for another two years?

I visited the showrooms at ToaPaYoh Hub today. Visiting those showrooms and Ikea always make me feel like having my own home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home