Up on a ferris wheel

dream a little dream come true

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

hallo..

right now, i am rather pissed with a particular lady. just in case this post is being read by unintended parties.. i shall not say who this is...

anyway, my baby's borned into this world. haha..

it was on 20th March at 3.28am. Though my agony started at 7plus the previous night. It was a total traumatic experience. I couldn't push the baby out.. the doctor vacuum it out. It was totally terrifying.

I was a 70kg before child birth. i\It's been two weeks.. I;m down by 10kg.

It's the confinement month and it sure is a torture. No bathing. No cold drinks. Lotsa ginger and wine stuff that makes me break out in instant sweat.

The hardest of all is having to live with my hubby's family now. I now have to listen to almost everything someone says.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home