Up on a ferris wheel

dream a little dream come true

Friday, November 10, 2006

Man, it's been ages and really ages since I last blog.. actually, since I last got online too.

Can you imagine anyone in the age range of 20s not accessing to internet for months, especially in this era?

I wonder if anyone I know is going to read this post.

Update.

I registered my marriage 6th June 2006, 060606 right?

Then... I had my wedding dinner 10th October.

It's kinda incredible. I wish to relive that night again.I still can hardly believe I was the bride that night. I mean, I am actually really really married. At 24. I don't expect anyone in my social circle to get married till their late 20s.

Another greater milestone in my life is coming up..I'm gonna be a Mummy.

My daughter's due next year late March. Very close to my birthday and that idiot's. Oooops..I just had a heated argument with him. We just yelled at each other in the midst of a large crowd. I would say I am not that satisfied with him. IT's not that I didn't know he was this way before agreeing to marry him. Somehow I still agreed. Though, if he had never asked, I would never bring up the topic of marriage until years later.

24. Married. 5 months pregnant. Managing my own silly business. That's Satin for you now.

I have been working quite hard. I wouldn't say that I have already put my best foot forward cos somehow, I always try to put in quite a lot of effort into my relationships. Still, I surprised myself for being rather disciplined in my work. Discipline is the one thing I seriously lack for the last 20 plus years.

I have been wanting to go travelling so much. But he's got no money to go with me. So, I finally manage to get him to go with me. We are going Taiwan next week. I am footing all expenses. That's at least 3000 bucks. Well...my dream's to travel and see the world. What a high price to pay. I plan to go France after giving birth next year. Damn. Don't I have to cough out 6000 bucks??? Am I gonna be so self sacrificial???

Somebody I know, read my blog.!! I want to tell you that I got a daughter.. Somehow I was a little disappointed. And it seems everyone was.. Why do people these days still prefer a son to a daughter????????????????????????????WHY???????????????

4 Comments:

At 10:59 pm, Blogger blush said...

Finally a post from you...missed ya gal!!...Congrats on being a mummy! That was pretty fast...Heh...Do update more posts from now on...we love to know how you're doing...Take care =)

 
At 11:25 am, Blogger Tempest Blue said...

don't worry, we're still reading. and waiting!

Congrats on your coming motherhood! Don't be silly... in this day and age, whether its a boy or girl doesn't really matter.

Have faith. I'm sure things will be better if you just keep working at it.

 
At 4:27 am, Blogger dogbone said...

Whoa, been a busy year eh? You should be a natural parent, considering you already deal with kids professionally. :D

Have a good trip, yups!

 
At 11:35 pm, Blogger Satin said...

Hallo to all

 

Post a Comment

<< Home