Up on a ferris wheel

dream a little dream come true

Friday, November 24, 2006

Hallo hallo there.. :)

Pleasantly surprised to see comments.

I'm back from Taiwan. I would say it's not a fantastic holiday destination. Travelling takes up the bulk of the time. Most of the trip was sightseeing. Not that fantastic scenery too. And some time for those fashion shopping. Contrary to what most people perceive of Taiwan's food, it's not that great. At least, not what those in tour groups get to taste. Whoa..and the bubble tea in Singapore beats Taiwan. I feel that I am quite objective in making these comments..

I think I would never waste time and money to go Taiwan again. Visited Thailand twice too <-- not that worthed going in my opinion too. But Hongkong, hongkong.. been there twice, stayed there a long time. I won't mind going again. I don't need a tour guide too. It's quite easy to travel around Hongkong on one's own.

NExt holiday destination --->France..

Cos of my baby... I can't travel far now. They won't allow me too.............Bleah. AFter birth.. teeheee.. I shall start saving. Must save for two.. spare for car and baby and more savings etc.. Bah...

Ya know.........................Maternity wear sure isn't cheap. Tough to find great looking ones too. Gonna source for some hand-me-downs.

There's no way to conceal my pregnancy anymore..IT's darn obvious now.

GUess how much I weigh now!!!

.
.
.
..
.
.

..My sister guess taht I am 70kg. Bleah.. I am 60kg now. My heaviest ever ever. I'm only 1.63m ya...

Blog again........... Frustrated about the several losses I have been making at work . My own fault in a way also lah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home