Up on a ferris wheel

dream a little dream come true

Monday, June 26, 2006

guess what.. nothing's nice recently..

not my marriage especially. but well.. decision made so yep. i'm definitely gonna give me best and not get a divorce ever.. unless i finds out that he cheats on me.

issit that when i appear not to read or comment on others' blogs, i will be discarded from their lists of pple they will bother about?

you know what... i go on the net once in a few weeks. i do check out your blogs on such occasions. dunno lah.

i dun want to talk about my life anymore. no one's gonna care and be interested.

i needta meet up my frens more........... i lost myself. i lost any attractiveness i have..

2 Comments:

At 11:23 pm, Blogger The Bumbling Village Idiot said...

Somehow would assume new brides will be more happy and optimistic abt life... Hang in there! Take care! ;)

 
At 6:43 am, Blogger dogbone said...

Whoa, been a while. Hope life's been treating you well since your last post. Like idiot says, hang in there! ^^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home