Up on a ferris wheel

dream a little dream come true

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Hieee...

I just started to tell a few friends about the ROM in June. Told a couple of the guys from my JC, and news spread like fire.. Those in USA and Indonesia and Aussie also know. MSN lah.. haha

I have had quite a few arguments with him of late. We never used to quarrel. Sometimes it's due to work stress..Sometimes it's cos I am a little anxious about getting married. premarital jitters.. but at the end of the day...I can't imagine life without him.

It's so weird that we are even talking about babies etc.. ha.. but no way am I going to have babies now.. I need a life..

Work's been tough.. Thinking of winding down the business cos it's way too tiring and taxing on me. Thinking of teaching in a school. I also dunno lah. But ya.. I won't be working this line for long. It's giving me too much wrinkles and troubled skin.. mainly cos i don't have good help. and mainly cos.. children.. haha..they cann really drive u nutz.. some of them lah.

My friend always says that I am the one with the most drama in my life.

I dunno what to blog about anymore.

Very sick now actually.. Since I started working..I have spend one hundred plus on seeing doctor on three occasions. I have lost my voice recently. Cos three primary 5 boys from a reknown school in my area drove me crazy. Seeing them twice a week is really detrimental to my health. I actually kicked out one of the boys because he's always slapping, punching, disturbing etc everyone..shouting at me and all sorts of trouble he has been giving. Asked him to leave, helped him find a new centre that is free that specially caters for problem kids like him. Thank Goodness I know quite a number of social workers. but of cos.. even though the kid's a real brat.. i dote on him at times.. bought him stuff etc.. I really really mean well for all the children but of cos..they won't understand. i guess i have a strong affinity towards many of them too.

dunno what to blog anymore..eat medicine go sleep............niteeee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home