Up on a ferris wheel

dream a little dream come true

Monday, March 06, 2006

My family members have been informed..finally.. More friends getting to know about it too.

We booked the ROM date today........ 6 june 2006 which is like 060606..and you know what..those ROM pple hiked the price doublefold. idiots. haha.

I gonna get my makeup and hair done at holly wood secrets.

The bridal shop's selection of gowns is really.... sigh..not what iwant..

i better spend this month looking for a nice one.

Goodness..I'm getting married.. haha..

when the little ones know, they would definitely bugged me to bring them along. Then gotta charter bus bring all of them along.. ha.. close shop one day, everyone go to my solemnization ceremony. hmm.....

4 Comments:

At 10:05 am, Blogger blush said...

Congrats girl!!
really happy for u...time has really changed alot of things for the better for u...wish u a blissful marriage =)

 
At 3:29 pm, Blogger Tempest Blue said...

wah.. 666 .. hee.. not a very auspicious number leh.

Ah.. just kidding lah! i'm very happy for you and wish you many many years of marital bliss!

 
At 4:31 pm, Blogger PMS said...

Congratulations!!

I haven't read your blog in a while, and I got a pleasant surprise when I clicked on today!

I'd like to ask, for a date like 060606 right, how long before the date should I chope the date? Cos there'll definitely be a crowd, but I also know ROM has this date that you can only start to queue right?

 
At 10:57 pm, Blogger Satin said...

i think the earliest u can book is 3 months before. start booking online at midnight. u got to pay extra money for popular dates.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home