Up on a ferris wheel

dream a little dream come true

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

everyone's heading down to zouk

It's holidays for most of us now.

I just got to know that many of my frens are going zouk tomorrow.

Phuture would be dangerously crowded and stifling. But my friends just like to dance at Phuture.

JJ gave me 50 bucks, 'sponsoring' me to go zouk. I am limited to only two drinks, no lambougini(whatever the spelling.) I don't appreciate the drink anyway. I felt horrible the last time I drank it.

I have nothing to wear.. Sounds familiar?? haha..

I am currently clearing my 80 hours of community service. I had to go around to sell festive cards today, ALONE!!!!EVery $20 of sales entitles me to ONE pathetic community service hour. Nobody wants to buy!!!! Anyway, I only manage to clock in 5 hours today, with the help of my mother.

I don't deserve dirty looks, rude rejections, people taking alternative routes on seeing me when I am doing my community service!!!!! But, that's what I have been getting.

I have to do it tomorrow again.. **Sobzz*** This is definitely not a meaningful way of doing community service. But I don't have a choice since I need to finish this fast to be eligible for graduation end of this year.

Would be down at the Orchard JAM event this weekend (Friday to Sunday) and the next weekend too. Won't have to sell cards these days though, I hope at least..

**

By the way, my time and date of blog entry is not always accurate. I wrote the previous entry at night... not in the morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home